Tips on how to spend the day before JNU MCA Entrance
With just a day left for the JNU examination, we provide you with some tips on how to spend your day.
Very Important thing about JNU MCA Entrance exam as we know there are only 60 seats and this main twist in these type of examination,due to few number of seats there are very less number of deserving candidates Although number of applicants in JNU MCA Entrance are approximately 8 to 10 thousand but due to only 60 seats in this examination not more than 300 to 400 deserving students are there in this exam So this exam is relatively very easy and normally students think that it is too difficult
And this year it will be more easy than last few years because this year it is on December 5 months earlier so in this year no of deserving students will be more less than previous years
So it will be a golden chance to qualify JNU Exam this year
All you have to do is think positive revise all the syllabus as much you do earlier and do your best.
And now some general tips before examination
– Don’t stay awake late into the night. Be in bed by 10 or 10:30 p.m Have a light dinner.
– You may not be able to fall asleep immediately. It is OK.
– Don’t wake up too early. Reach the centre at least 45 min before the exam.
– Plan the amount of time it will take to reach there. Give some time for car/bus breakdown etc. You also need time to get ready. Wake up accordingly.
– Have a light breakfast like sandwich etc. Don’t go empty stomach or a full stomach.
– Remember to carry your admit card, blue or black ballpoint pens, pencils, erasers and other necessary items.
– Don’t discuss any subject related things with friends.
– Don’t carry any books or notebooks to the exam.
– Stay away from students who are doing last minute revision in the exam centre.
– Remember to read the instructions carefully in the question paper.
– Just go and do the best you can.
All The Best