Do you know that most of the students crack NIMCET in their first attempt? While there is no trusted data available, but out of all the appearing students around 50-60% crack the exam in one attempt. So if you are giving NIMCET for the first time, the odds are in your favor to crack it.
When should you start preparing for NIMCET 2023?
This exam requires around 6 to 12 months time for effective preparation. You need to understand the time frame requirement like you take 2 to 3 months for clearing a concept while it takes around 2 to 3 months for regular practice and for admission and mock tests you need to devote 2 to 6 months. You need to master the basics of almost all the topics and also identify the strong and weak areas as per the study topics. Last you need to revise the entire preparation and sample papers as much as possible to score well. To get some necessary tips click here.
Subject wise examination preparation tips
- You need to firstly memorise all the formulae and clear all the concepts so that you can solve even the challenging questions.
- Instead of using typical methods you can consider using the modern methods and solve the mathematics questions in just 2 minutes.
- While you are practicing you should note down all the important formulas.
- Practice solving questions in minimum time possible so that you can solve them easily during the exam.
Analytical ability and logical reasoning
The questions in this section generally come from logical situation or the facts from any given passage and it does not have any proper syllabus. Preparing for this section can be challenging but you just need to practice to get the hang of passages.
- While you are practicing some passages you need to get a hang of graphs and different figures so that you are not confused.
- You need to solve some puzzles including crossword so that your analytical skills are to another level.
- Don’t forget to practice mock tests.
If you pay little attention you can score really well in general English section. In this section you can test your skills and get an in depth knowledge. It includes different topics like word power and vocabulary basic English grammar technical writing comprehension meaning of phrases and words etc.
- Firstly you need to read a lot if you are looking forward to score well in English. You can read almost anything in English from novels to newspapers.
- You need to learn the basics of English grammar and practice them at the same time.
- You need to have a habit of learning new words and also learn some synonyms and antonyms which will help improve your vocabulary.
The awareness section mainly includes questions that are based on the computer basics and data representation.
- This section wouldn’t bother you much as it just includes some basic knowledge of computers.
- You can buy any preparation book for this topic and start preparing or practicing from this book as it will help you solve the computer questions. Some of the common questions asked in this section are from topics like central processing unit computer memory and backup devices that are quite easy.
Here are the foremost necessary NIMCET 2023 tips for the students appearing for the first time that may assist you making ready for the most of it :
- Start your preparation with those topics that you are a bit familiar with. It boosts up your confidence as you are able to solve the standard problems of that topic with much ease.
- Memorize the formulas you study. Remember formulas help you solve the problems quickly as speed of solving problem plays important role in NIMCET because there are 120 questions and the students have only 2 hours to solve the paper.
- As you complete a topic, start revising it so that you would not forget it and at the same time you can start few new topics.
You must’ve seen many students crack NIMCET by self study but there a lot of students who fail to because of college pressure, lack of guidance, improper schedule etc. Not many aspirants remain self motivated and not all of them are able to practice all the sections and topics on their own because a lot of information is being conveyed from various sources which misleads them or because of college pressure they have a limited time and the major time is wasted in research and if you’re preparing for NIMCET 2023 for the primary time with very little time on your hands for effective preparation, you can also enroll yourself for a curriculum to induce a firm grounding within the basics of each subject along side its essential ideas and techniques.
We at INPS have some courses to offer which might help you in speedy preparation for NIMCET 2023 and you don’t fall behind as most of the enrolled students have half of their syllabus covered by this time. You can check our website for more information about the courses. Below are the top reasons listed as to why one should take up a course for NIMCET 2023 as the the number of aspirants every year are increasing exponentially.
Mentioned below are top five reasons to join a course for your NIMCET 2023 preparation :
1. Clarity on Primary Topics and Course Content – These courses assist you to grasp primary ideas in Mathematics, Reasoning, Aptitude, Computer and English that have additional stress within the test. If you choose to decide on the study material all by yourself, the task may be too large, particularly if you’ve just started and have a limited time to offer . The courses have carefully-prepared study material additionally to videos, E-books etc which make learning pretty straightforward and easy.
2. Testing the topics that are prepared- At the conclusion of every lecture, you’d be tested on a range of parameters as you’re provided with tests with varying levels of difficulty. This may assist you to determine wherever you stand so you’ll devote longer to your weaker ideas.
3. Guidance from specialists – After you enter for a course, you stand an opportunity of attending lectures given by the teachers who have been preparing the students for NIMCET every year. Apart from the teachers you’re equipped with the most effective ways and techniques to tackle each downside areas and overall challenges touching on NIMCET by the students who have already cleared NIMCET and are in either top colleges or top MNCs.
4. Team Up with Fellow Aspirants – Meeting like people that have identical goals and aspirations will offer you further courageousness and confidence despite the competition, that drives you to place in most efforts for optimum results. A healthy competition with the batchmates also gives you a real feel of the examination as you get a glimpse of the type of students that are going to appear for the examination and many times people outperform themselves in the examination because of a healthy competition they’ve already participated in.