LIVE/Interactive Classes for NIMCET 2021/NIMCET 2022
- Daily 120 Min Live Classes + 30 Min Doubt clearing Session.
- Live Class Schedule:
- Mon-Fri Mathematics
- Sat-Sun Computer/Quantitative Aptitude & Logical Reasoning/English
- All the Live Classes can be accessed through INPS Mobile Appor INPS Website.
- Alternate-day Online Tests: After every Live Class, Subtopic-wise Online test will be conducted every alternate day.
Weekly Online Test: One weekly online Test of Complete Topic will be conducted.
- Total 240 Online Tests (Topic and Subtopic-wise).
- Study Material is available in E-book format which can be downloaded from INPS App or INPS website.
Study Material Content :
- Theory related to each Topic with crystal clear explanation.
- Objective Assignment of Complete Topic.
- 20 Questions Assignment Subtopic-wise for an in-depth understanding of the topic.
- NIMCET Previous Years Question Bank of Every Single Topic.
- Memory Map of Each Topic.
- Short Notes of Each Topic.
- Summary of Each Topic.
- For the Live Classes every topic is divided into Subtopics so that students can have clear understanding of each Topic Subtopic-wise.
- At the end of each Topic you will be given Video Solutions of NIMCET Previous Years Questions. This will help you get an idea of the types of questions which form part of the exam.
- Short Trick Videos: Along with Video Lectures of each subtopic under a topic we are providing you Video Lecturesof Short Tricks of that Topic at the end from which you can understand how we can solve Objective questions in few seconds during the NIMCET Examination.
- Advanced Online Testing Platform: For the students who are enrolled for Our Live Classes, we are Introducing an advanced Online Testing Platform which will give you detailed analysis of your performance during Online Mock Tests. Types of Analysis after Submission of Online Tests:
- Overall Analysis
- Subject-wise Analysis
- Topic wise Analysis Analysis will be based on comparison with each and every student who appears in the online test.
- Online Test Packages
- Weekly Test Series: These tests can be attempted only on given date and given time which is decided by INPS Classes according to your time of Admission. This is a weekly online test and will be scheduled on Sundays at the same time of NIMCET Examination i.e. 10:00 AM to 12:00PM.
After each test you will be provided with advanced analysis of your performance among all the INPS Students .
- Practice Test Series: These tests are conducted Subtopic-wise (Under a Topic).
In every week Three Practice online tests will be given which can be attempted any time after completion of a subtopic. Maximum Number of attempts is four for each student.
- Topic-wise Online Test Series: There are roughly 60 Topics in the syllabus of NIMCET for Mathematics, Quantitative Aptitude & Logical Reasoning, Computer and English.
So we have divided each topic in three levels:
- Arambh (Level 1)
- Prayas (Level 2)]
- Safalta (Level 3)
Total 180 Online Tests which can be attempted any number of times after completion of every single Topic.
- All India NIMCET Mock Test Series:
- There are total 30 NIMCET Online Mock Tests along with 10 General Mock Tests which will start from 5th February, 2021. Every week two Mock Tests will be conducted.
- INPS All India NIMCET Online Mocks are conducted at national level all over India which will give you clear idea of your performance.
- Get advanced analysis of your Performance Subject/Topic-wise/Overall among more than 600 Students all over India at a time.
- A leaderboard will be shown after the test, containing the ranking of each student who attempted the test. So this way you will get the complete feel of an All India competition.
- Students Enrolled for Live Classes can also avail the benefit of 450+ Recorded Lectures of entire syllabus of NIMCET that can be accessed from anywhere anytime.
- Online DEMO classes: If you are Interested in our Program, feel free to avail the Online DEMO Program provided by INPS. You can Contact us via Call/SMS/Whatsapp/E-mail.
Contact Number: 9838162263/9125777999
Whatsapp/SMS: Send “DEMO INPS” at 9838162263/9125777999
Your Demo account will be created which will be valid for next 12 hours. From this you can access and experience all the features available for our Various Online Programs.
- Fee Structure:
- LIVE Classes Program for NIMCET 2021 Aspirants : Rs.35000 (Thirty Five Thousand only)
- Use Coupon code “INPSNIMCET” and get Rs.5000(Five Thousand)
- You can Purchase the program through INPS Mobile App or INPS Website after registration.
- All the features of this Program can be accessed till 15th June 2021.
Instructions for INPS NIMCET LIVE Classes Students
- Use Laptop/Desktop for your Studies instead of Mobile for better Results.Website Link to get all these features is web.inpsmcalucknow.com
- Use earphones during Live Classes or to watch Recorded Sessions.
- Get features of the INPS Mobile app on your PC/Desktop:
- Go to www.inpsmcalucknow.com
- Click on “NIMCET Online Coaching”.
- Click “Register here”. Then use the login credentials of your Mobile App and you will get every feature of Mobile App Here.
- INPS Mobile APP
- INPS Web Site For Registration of Live Classes
- Get proper Internet Connection
- How to Maintain proper notes of NIMCET live classes?
- Maintain Two Notebooks of atleast 500-600 Pages for Classwork.
- Also maintain Two Notebooks for Homework (For home assignments).
- During Live classes do not write anything. Just focus on what is taught.
- Just after the class watch the video again and make proper Classwork Notes.
- This Class Video will also be available in Study Materials Section on the INPS App and Website.
- How to Submit the Homewok Assignments?
- Create a New Gmail ID. For example: If your Name is Amit then you can create a Gmail ID as email@example.com or similar to it for Homework Submission.
- Mail your Homework Assignment at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Creating folders on Desktop/Laptop for better Understanding:
- Create a folder in your PC named “INPS”. Here you can save every Document related to NIMCET Preparation.
- For Example: If you download the Study material or Assignment of the Topic- Quadratic Equations. Create a new sub folder under “INPS” folder named as “Quadratic Equations”. In this folder you can save every document/assignment related to Quadratic Equations.
- In the same way you can create sub-folders of each Topic under the “INPS” folder.
- Which books to refer NIMCET 2021?
- Mathematics book for NIMCET : ‘Objective Mathematics’ (Volume I &II) by R.D. Sharma.
- Quantitative Aptitude & Logical Reasoning Book for NIMCET:
–‘Quantitative Aptitude’ by Dr.R.S. Aggarwal.
— ‘A modern approach to Logical Reasoning’ by Dr.R.S. Aggarwal.
- Computer Book for NIMCET: ‘Computer Fundamentals’ by P.K. Sinha.
- English Book for NIMCET: ‘Objective General English’ by SP Bakshi.
Solve the questions from the book after the completion of each topic.
- For NIMCET English Recorded Sessions are more than enough. There is no compulsion to purchase the book. If you want you can buy.
INPS Web site for Registration of LIVE Classes
Youtube Link INPS Talks-MCA now 2 Years ,Impact on Preparation & Placements How to Prepare for NIMCETBy Shashank Mishra NIMCET AIR 43 NIT Allahabad Placed in AMAZON